Shots Heard Around the World

Shots Heard Around the World
Music of today! Passion of Tomorrow!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello fans!

Hope all had a blessed weekend and are ready to embark on another adventurous week! I've uploaded the songs from imeem into this blog page so that you would not have to go through the sign up process (unless you really wanted to of course) in order to enjoy the sounds of West Coast Fresh!

Let me make a statement first! WE LOVE ALL OF OUR FANS AND WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED! I am making arrangements to put a tracking device onto our homepage where you can watch video clips, listen in, etc while we are on tour in Europe! Im excited! As you can probably tell....are you??? Let us know!

Give us a shout on our webpage, or on yahoo im at glockmusicproductions.com.

Well, I promise to write more tomorrow...we have 3 artists that are in the studio working on new pieces and I have a big promising meeting tomorrow with another company. Sooooooooooo as I always say

Chow baby

No comments:

Post a Comment